ImageTagger allows you to tag JPG and PNG images
in a directory. These tags can be used to filter the images. The
images can be played back in a sequential or a randomised slideshow.
This application is still in
development and not yet stable! Use with care and at your own risk.
This application is developped with scala. The release JAR files come
pre-packaged with the scala library and are therefore compatible with
any Java 8 install.
- #6 compact filter notation:
intelligently insert missing spaces automatically
- #11 fullscreen playback
- UI element enabling rework
- asynchronous loading of next image
- blocking loading of image halts the auto-play timer
- exhaustive randomisation
- navigation buttons are enabled and functional during
- the randomisation button also affects manual navigation
- improved handling of empty result sets
- tag error feedback
- tags restricted to
- filter output / error feedback
AND in filters
- floating-point slide-show times
- changed tag ordering to be alphabetical